- Highlights: Lush creek side landscape, pleasant oaks and sycamore trees, caves, rocks
- Near: Malibu, CA
- Distance: 5 miles round trip
- Elevation Gain/Loss: 800 ft
- Hike Time: 2.5 hours
- Difficulty: 3/10
- Trail Condition: Well maintained trail
- Restrictions: No dogs or bikes
- Trail head: Click here for Google map
- Detailed map: Click here
This is a good all-around family hike with plenty to see and do. There is a pleasant year-round stream, flowers, birds singing, bees buzzing, caves to explore and rocks to climb.
Pacific Coast Hwy (north) to Sunset Bl. (right) to Palasades Drive (left) to Ver De La Montura (left) to trail head.