- Highlights: Shady streamside hike, pools, view of upper Ojai valley
- Near: Ojai, CA
- Distance: 5.5 miles round trip
- Elevation Gain/Loss: 1150 ft
- Hike Time: 3 hours
- Difficulty: 3/10
- Trail Condition: Well maintained trail
- Trail head: Click here for Google map
- Detailed map: Click here
Most of the trail follows the banks of Sisar creek, with several easy stream crossings (except after a downpour). Very peaceful and pretty. Once the trail leaves the stream, it moves upwards quickly to a nice overlook that offers views of upper Ojai valley. Since this trail is inland, it will get hot in the summer.
Highway 150 (north) in Santa Paula to Sisar Road (right) to traihead gate. Park on the side of the road. Trailhead starts on dirt road.