- Highlights: ghost town, historical, views
- Near: Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Distance: 1 mile round trip
- Elevation Gain/Loss: 50 ft
- Hike Time: 1 hour
- Difficulty: 2/10
- Trail Condition: Well maintained trail
- Click here for more information
- Trail head: Click here for Google map
While this hike doesn’t really qualify as a vigorous hike, it will satisfy your curiosity. The volunteers are very helpful in explaining the history of this famous ghost town. Don’t miss the award-winning movie played in the red barn. Take the whole family and enjoy.
You can’t get lost on this hike.
From Mammoth Lakes – Hwy 203 (south) to Hwy 395 (north) to Bodie Rd. to parking lot.