There are several trails to choose from in Wildwood Park. You can view a map here. The route I chose loops to Lizard Rock to get your exercise and then to Paradise Falls. If you want to take it easy, simply walk straight to the falls from the parking lot. Either way you will be pleasantly surprised by the beautiful falls. There is also a picnic bench by Paradise Falls which should be available if you come early enough. This trail gets a lot of visitors since it is right next to the city.
- Highlights: Beautiful 70 ft waterfall, rolling hills, views
- Near: Thousand Oaks, CA
- Distance: 5 miles round trip
- Elevation Gain/Loss: 750 ft
- Hike Time: 3 hours
- Difficulty: 4/10
- Trail Condition: Mostly well maintained trail
- GPX File Download: >>CLICK HERE<<
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Kid Friendly: Yes
- Rating: 4/5
Getting to the Trail Head:
From Los Angeles – Hwy 101 (north) to Moorpark Freeway (23 north) to Avenida Del Los Arboles (left) to parking lot.
Trail Detail Map