The hike to the bottom of the canyon is moderate with some steep parts, but quite doable. Deep Creek Hot Springs, being located next to Deep Creek, provides both hot and cold water locations for clothing optional bathing. The site is managed by the San Bernardino National Forest. Beware: Nudity is common. If you are offended, please pick another hike.
- Highlights: Beautiful canyon views, scrub brush, picnic area, hot springs
- Near: Lake Arrowhead, CA
- Distance: 6 miles round trip
- Elevation Gain/Loss: 850 ft
- Hike Time: 3 hours
- Difficulty: 5/10
- Trail Condition: well maintained trail/some sketchy parts
- Best Season: spring, fall, winter
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Kid Friendly: No
- GPX File Download Link: >>CLICK HERE<<
Getting to the Trailhead:
From Los Angeles – 210 fwy (east) to HWY 18/N. Waterman Av. exit (north) to HWY 173 (west) to end of road (trailhead).
Trail Detail Map