The Arrowhead Lake day hike is an easy family day hike that takes you along the Duck Pass trail leading to a pleasant lake. You could easily fit this hike in after a leisurely lunch. If you are staying at Coldwater Campground, you will have no trouble finding this trail head since it is located at the end of the campground.
- Highlights: Beautiful lake, easy day hike
- Near: Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Distance: 2 miles round trip
- Elevation Gain/Loss: 600 ft
- Hike Time: 1.5 hours
- Difficulty: 3/10
- Trail Condition: well maintained trail
- Best Season: Summer, Fall
- GPX Download File: >>CLICK HERE<<
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Kid Friendly: Yes
From Los Angeles – 5 fwy (north) to 14 fwy (north) to HWY 395 (north) to HWY 203 (left) to Lake Mary Rd. (left) to Coldwater Campground (left) to end of road (trail head).