The scenery in the Cucamonga Peak Hike is breathtaking. Without a doubt it is the most wild in the San Gabriels. Big Horn Sheep still roam wild.
The views are top-notch. From the top you can see most of the better-known peaks in Southern California which include Mt. San Jacinto, Mt. San Gorgonio, and Mt. Baldy.
- Highlights: Beautiful view of Los Angeles basin, stream
- Near: Mt. Baldy, CA
- Distance: 11 miles round trip
- Elevation Gain/Loss: 3700 ft
- Hike Time: 6.5 hours
- Difficulty: 8/10
- Trail Condition: mostly well maintained trail
- Best Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
- GPX File Download: >>CLICK HERE<<
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Kid Friendly: No
From Los Angeles – 210 fwy (east) to E. Baseline Rd. (left) to Padua Av. (right) to Mt. Baldy Rd. (right) to Icehouse Canyon Rd. (right) to end of road (trail head).